Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/jwaresof/public_html/wiki/inc/parserutils.php on line 427
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/jwaresof/public_html/wiki/inc/parserutils.php on line 565
JWare/AntXtras Subversion for Ant (Svn4Ant) is a complete set of Ant components for managing Subversion working copies, exported directories, and repositories from a build, test, or deployment environment. Immodestly, Svn4Ant’s goal is to be the best provider of Subversion Ant components. To use Svn4Ant you simply load its antlib into your Ant scripts.
- Not a wrapper around an executable: 100% Java, 100% Subversion, 100% Ant.
- Works with a variety of working copy versions without forcing upgrades!
- Integrated Subversion credential management as well as support for native credential stores.
- Supports true snapshots and branches; external links pinned or moved automatically!
- Full suites of both client and admin components.
- Admin components support both fsfs as well as bdb type repositories.
- Many extensions beyond the standard Subversion commands.
- Does a lot with little Ant scripting– custom components for specific tasks.